- Showcasing apprenticeships
- Developing apprenticeships– overview
- Trailblazer groups
- Developing an occupation proposal
- Developing an occupational standard
- Developing an end-point assessment plan
- Allocating a funding band
- Apprenticeship builder & submissions
- The approvals process
- Promoting new apprenticeships
- Apprenticeship consultations
- Change requests
- Revisions and adjustments status report
- Statutory regulated occupations
- Degree apprenticeships
- Developing a specimen training plan
This survey invites you to comment on apprenticeship documents submitted by trailblazer groups.
How you can help
These short surveys will take no more than ten minutes to complete. Your feedback will help ensure that any apprenticeships that are developed meet the training needs of relevant occupations, and that new apprenticeships are viable, high quality, and widely supported. In particular, we are keen to avoid duplicating apprenticeships that have already been published or are already in development.
These surveys seek your views on apprenticeships at three stages of development:
- Whether you support the development of the proposed apprenticeships;
- Whether you think the proposed apprenticeships would typically take at least 12 months of training to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required for that occupation (required as part of our criteria);
- Whether these occupations are similar to or duplicate existing standards.
End-point assessment (EPA) stage
- Whether the end-point assessment will confirm that the apprentice has achieved occupational competence
Please be assured this survey is anonymous and any information collated would be used in strict confidence.
If you would like to be added to the consultation distribution list please email IFASubmission.CONSULTATION@education.gov.uk
Any current apprenticeship consultations are displayed below:
What happens next
Your feedback will be considered as part of the assessment process for new apprenticeships and help inform the final approval decision. We publish a full list of apprenticeships that are in development or have been approved.